CITO Mission Statement
By a fair and open communication we gain the confidence of our partners and are successful together. Our company is characterized by the men who are connected with it. That is why we preserve our independence and make ourselves free of striving for immediate profit.
- Our employees identify with the company and are materially adding to the common success by their personal engagement.
- It is our quality policy to develop and expand our standing as quality leader in our field through ongoing research and development and by continuously improving our processes.
- Orderliness and cleanliness characterize our company’s image and are also reflected in our employees‘ appearance.
- Quality assurance has priority over cost reduction; products and services must be orientated according to the market reality.
- The satisfaction of our customers is considered as an important benchmark to which we align our acting.
- The executives encourage the employees‘ willingness to assume responsibility and ability to make decisions quickly, trust them and support them in learning from mistakes.
- The management leads an open dialogue with the employees and discloses company aims, company success, developments and work processes. Anyone who has got a question must be answered appropriately.
- We meet every visitor with our vivid hospitality.
- Our employees safeguard the continued existence of the company and the common success by extending their qualifications as well as personally developing further. The company supports these efforts.
- The company cares for the health of its employees by making available suitable workplaces, and promotes measures for health support.
- The company grants the employees freedom for assisting in shaping the company policy.
- We only use brand-name and quality products at market prices and do not replace reliable partners for reasons of short-term profit-mongering.
- We support our employees, customers and suppliers in emergency situations as far as that can be justified from an economic standpoint.
- As a reliable partner we principally stick to all agreements made by us under consideration of all legal and official regulations.
- Our working method is characterized by absolutely meeting deadlines against our internal and external partners.
- By worldwide partnerships and alliances we permanently strengthen our brand and are thus extending our international market shares continuously.
The Management (October 2010)