Transporting your cutting die, or putting it into or removing it from storage can sometimes cause damage to the corners. This requires reworking to your cutting tool – and that extra work adds to make-ready time and cost.
Our CITO Protector will protect your cutting die from this type of damage. It also serves as a seal of quality, because whenever you see a CITO logo on a cutting die, you can be sure that CITO technology has been applied.
Our corner protector is manufactured from 100 % break-proof material – this is what sets our product apart from others on the market.
By using the CITO Protector, you will significantly reduce your make-ready time on the press, and also minimise the risk of injury to staff.
Benefit fully from the advantages of the CITO Protector:
- 100 % break-proof material
- no damage to corners of cutting dies
- make-ready times on the press are considerably reduced as no reworking is necessary
- reduced risk of injury to staff
- a mark of quality for the application of CITO technology to the cutting die
CITO Protector is available in three die board thicknesses: 12 mm, 15 mm and 18 mm.
Note: Design your own customised Protector – using your logo and colour.
We look forward to receiving your enquiry.