Model CG 3: developed especially for grinding nicks in cutting dies. Pneumatic drive for high performance. The device has a patented attachment for pressing down rubber profiles. The damaging of the rubber during grinding is prevented, performance of the diecutter is optimized.
- ideal corrugated board attachment for protection of the rubber
- simplified positioning for setting the nicks
Note: the device requires size 50 × 8 mm diamond grinding discs.
|CG 3 V||with attachment for solid board||1 pc.||AIA02001|
|CG 3 W||with attachment for corrugated board||1 pc.||AIA01001|
|attachment for solid board (for wood of 18 mm thickness)||1 pc.||AIA02003|
|attachment for corrugated board (for wood of 15 mm thickness)||1 pc.||AIA01007|
- Air pressure: 600 – 700 kPa
- Air consumption: 0.22 m3/min
- Speed: 19,000 r.p.m.
- Inner diameter: 5 mm
- Length: 2,500 mm
- Weight: 1.95 kg
- Base plate: 190 × 110 mm
- Brinding head: 125 × 70 × 70 mm
Air motor with sound absorber