Individual and personal training in your company
CITO offers you not only high-quality and sophisticated products, but also complete solutions for your daily work and daily challenges. To enable you, as a professional, to always be up to date with the state of the art, we offer you customised in-house training courses in the field of diecutting technology. They will enable you to improve your team's specialist knowledge and skills in the production environment.
In this respect, we place emphasis on a holistic approach, wide participation from all departments involved and, if possible, the consolidation of knowledge through coordinated repetitions. Our application engineers create the training content so that it is optimally adapted to your workflow and production processes. Thus you can be sure that the content is precisely tailored to your requirements and that the implementation and application is ensured, even in the long term.
|Location:||tailored seminars in your own company|
|Participants:||max. 12 persons|
|Duration:||2 days (10 to 12 hrs. in total)|
The contents of the in-house trainings are individually adjusted to the demands and preferences of the customer. Following are examples for possible contents of an in-house training:
- Differences between cardboard and litho-laminated corrugated material
- Different material qualities of cardboard and litho-laminated corrugated material
- Diecutters and their individual ways of working
- Basics on cutting dies and creasing matrix
- Advantages of compensation for load balance
- Purpose of cutting pressure compensation rules
- Function and duty of ejection rubber
- Calculation of the perfect creasing parameters – an interaction between creasing rule height, channel depth and channel width for cardboard and litho-laminated corrugated material
- Determination of the correct cutting pressure
- Optimum makeready
- Ejection rubber – the speed factor
- Proper setting of nicks
- Different types of stripping techniques
According to the jobs prepared by you the difficulties are analyzed. The knowledge acquired in the theoretical part is implemented in the practical part.
First day – theory
1. Fixing contents and objectives of the training together with the customer
2. CITO presentation “diecutting technology”
Second day – practice
3. Intensive training of the employees on the machines
General Terms of Business for CITO in-house trainings
All offers by CITO listed are exclusively carried out on the basis of the following general terms of business. With your registration for an in-house training you accept these terms.
You will get a binding confirmation as well as the invoice for the in-house training immediately after your registration. The invoice is due until 8 days before the beginning of the training. Your data are saved with us for internal purposes under consideration of the data protection terms.
Cancellations by participants up to two weeks before the beginning of an in-house training are free of charge; respectively 100 % of the training fees are refunded. In case of cancellations up to one day before the beginning of the training 50 % of the training fees are refunded. In case of cancellation on the day of the training no refund of the training fees is made. Travel expenses incurred by CITO are fully invoiced.
CITO reserves the right to cancel the respective in-house training up to two weeks before the beginning respectively to postpone it, especially in case of the occurrence of incidents which make it unacceptable for CITO under qualitative, technical and economical aspects to provide the service. You will be informed about that without delay. Any further claims are excluded.
The training documents contain information protected by copyright. All rights, also those of translation, reprint and copying of the training documents or of parts thereof, remain left to CITO.
The general terms of business of CITO apply.