It makes a difference if you count on a strong, competent partner. CITO offers you more than fully developed products. With complete solutions from CITO you are always on the safe side. Base therefore: 100 years of experience, knowledge of our staff developed further consequently and an ongoing dialogue with you, our customers. And, very important: our close cooperation with the technology leaders of the graphic industry. That strong alliance strengthens the position of CITO as one of the worldwide leading know-how bearers in printing and paper converting.
To enable you as a professional to be always at the forefront of technological advancement we offer you in-house trainings in the area of diecutting technology tuned for you in detail. So you deepen your expert knowledge in a production environment familiar to you.
In this respect we put emphasis on an overall approach, a broadest possible participation of all necessary departments and, if possible, the deepening of the knowledge acquired by coordinated repetitions. Our technicians work out the training contents optimally adapted to your work flow and production processes. In this way it is safeguarded that the contents are orientated to your requirements and the knowledge is implemented in your company on a long-term basis.
|Location:||tailored seminars in your own company|
|Participants:||max. 12 persons|
|Duration:||2 days (10 to 12 hrs. in total)|
|Price:||€ 2,900.00 plus VAT plus travel cost, travel time and expenses|
The contents of the in-house trainings are individually adjusted to the demands and preferences of the customer. Following are examples for possible contents of an in-house training:
- differences between cardboard and litho-laminated corrugated material
- different material qualities of cardboard and litho-laminated corrugated material
- treatment of offset printing and coatings
- influence of offset printing and coatings
- diecutters and their individual ways of working
- basics on cutting dies and creasing matrix
- purpose of cutting pressure compensation rules
- function and duty of ejection rubber
- calculation of the perfect creasing parameters – an interaction between creasing rule height, channel depth and channel width for cardboard and litho-laminated corrugated material
- determination of the correct cutting pressure
- optimum makeready
- ejection rubber – the speed factor
- proper setting of nicks
- different types of stripping techniques
- outlook to packaging machines and their velocities
- commercial part: cost awareness
According to the jobs prepared by you the difficulties are analyzed. The knowledge acquired in the theoretical part is implemented in the practical part.
first day – theory
1. fixing contents and objectives of the training together with the customer
2. CITO presentation “diecutting technology”
second day – practice
3. intensive training of the employees on the machines
General Terms of Business for CITO in-house trainings
All offers by CITO listed are exclusively carried out on the basis of the following general terms of business. With your registration for an in-house training you accept these terms.
You will get a binding confirmation as well as the invoice for the in-house training immediately after your registration. The invoice is due until 8 days before the beginning of the training. Your data are saved with us for internal purposes under consideration of the data protection terms.
Cancellations by participants up to two weeks before the beginning of an in-house training are free of charge; respectively 100 % of the training fees are refunded. In case of cancellations up to one day before the beginning of the training 50 % of the training fees are refunded. In case of cancellation on the day of the training no refund of the training fees is made. Travel expenses incurred by CITO are fully invoiced.
CITO reserves the right to cancel the respective in-house training up to two weeks before the beginning respectively to postpone it, especially in case of the occurrence of incidents which make it unacceptable for CITO under qualitative, technical and economical aspects to provide the service. You will be informed about that without delay. Any further claims are excluded.
The training documents contain information protected by copyright. All rights, also those of translation, reprint and copying of the training documents or of parts thereof, remain left to CITO.
The general terms of business of CITO apply.