Everything for the production of high-quality and reliable cutting dies – presented by CITO at the ESU TECHNOLOGY FORUM 2022
At the ESU TECHNOLOGY FORUM 2022, the trade event of The European Diemaker Association (ESU), international companies of the industry showed their latest developments and products.
CITO‑SYSTEM GmbH had a joint booth with Bobst Group SA. BOBST and CITO displayed their common development by presenting the new market standard called "High Performance Tooling".
CITO showcased its innovations, materials and solutions for diecutting technology. Visitors could find out first-hand about ejection material, components for stripping and blanking tools and other accessories for the cutting die.
In short: everything for the production of high-quality and reliable cutting dies.
- Maximum output and optimum machine performance
- Consistently high and standardised tool quality
- Enormous savings potential in production costs
- More profitability through efficient processes, shorter set-up times and less waste
The ESU highlights at a glance:
- The concept: cutting dies with the CITO Quality Label
- The comprehensive range of ejection material for all applications and requirements
- The great innovation for ejection material for rotary dies